Welcome to Malta’s most popular blog!
LivinginMalta.com, formerly Malta.cc has been online since the early 2000s and has gained a very positive reputation amongst the Maltese people and foreigners alike. Over the years, we have won various online awards and this blog is constantly being featured on several authoritative websites too.
- On LivinginMalta.com we strive to give our readers the most updated information about the Maltese islands, in particularly the island of Malta (whilst we guarantee that all editors do their utmost in writing interesting articles, we cannot be held responsible for anything within the actual posts);
- We encourage everyone to contribute to this most popular Malta blog; Please do contact us by email if you want to write for us; All articles and comments are posted online, however this does not imply that LivinginMalta.com supports or endorses anything displayed, written or implied within the posts;
- Our content in its entirety is copyright protected and we will take legal actions when necessary to defend our rights (please contact us and await for our reply and permission, if you want to use any of our content on your own site for example);
- If you think that something on this blog is infringing your rights, don’t hesitate to contact us by email (we may in good faith and in our sole discretion remove or amend the relative content);
- On this blog we installed Google Analytics’ scripts, so that we can see how our visitors interact with our website; We also endorse contextual advertising, aiming to display only the most relative promotions;