After everyone received Christmas gifts it is time for some going outs.
Today I am bringing you a Maltese Christmas event collection I found. I really hope everyone can find something suitable!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas once again!
- After Grandma’s Christmas Day – Party at Madliena Cottage by Duncan F and Bengy. Real Deep & Jackin House Music with a line up: Duncan F, Bengy, Mato, Danny Vibe, Luca Cordina, Twain and Alex Thomson. Money is also raised in aid of Puttinu Cares.
- Chequers Christmas – Chequers bar in Paceville is opened all day during Christmas time (and also on New Year’s Day). The line up on both nights: Brando: 7 – 10 pm, Scam: 10pm – 1am, Siconix: 1am till late.
- Boxing Day at Nordic – A perfect opportunity to spend Boxing Day the Nordic way. Between 3pm and midnight you will get “buy 1 get 1 for free drinks”, which means 9 full hours of happy hour. Music is provided by DJ Andre.
- The MMSA Christmas Party – The MMSA Christmas Party will be hosted at The Playground in Paceville. There will be special drink prices, just as an example: beer for 1.00 € and between 22:00 and 00:00 all bottles 5 € cheaper.
- La Pegatina – “La Pegatina” is one of the best music group at the moment in Spain and Europe. Now they came to Malta to make a concert.
- The Christmas Day Special – This event is an after lunch party gathering in Prestige in Paceville. You can prepare yourself for some Christmas carols from Dj Ruby, Audiofreak, Glenn Frantz, Simler, Claytonic, Super Mario & Mark Hili! The event is also a charity event for L-istrina.
- Bulgarian Christmas – Christmas and New Year’s Eve in Bulgarian style at Shadow Lounge in Paceville.
- The Wizard of Oz – Follow adventures of Dorothy and Toto on the Yellow Brick Road in MFCC in Ta Qali.
- The Curse of Snow White – A spectacular and magical show in Manoel Theatre in Valletta.
- Secret of the Floppadong – Comedy show for adults in St. James Cavalier in Valletta.
- Cribs Exhibition – The Malta Tourism Authority is organising the Cribs Exhibition at the Auberge d’Italie, Merchants Street, Valletta. There will be a number of cribs and a variety of artistic objects on display related to the Nativity theme.
- Christmas in Mellieha – Traditional Christmas food and desserts, folklore, music, arts and crafts meet to offer the possibility to Maltese people and tourists alike to spend five days in a friendly atmosphere.
- MMG Christmas Concert – The annual Christmas concert will be held in Notre Dame Theatre in Zabbar.
- L-Istrina mill-Qalb at SmartCity – Celebrations and great entertainment in support of L-Istrina 2012.