Malta is well known for its elaborate and sophisticated weddings ranging from small intimate ceremonies to large social events attended by hundreds of people.
Whether you prefer a garden wedding, a seaside-wedding or a historic wedding Malta is one of the most beautiful places to spend the most important day of your life in.
Malta’s location also makes it a popular destination for foreigners who have family and friends living around the globe, who are in need of a strategic gathering point, due to its central position in the Mediterranean.
The past decade has seen an increase in the popularity of using wedding planners. As we all know planning a wedding can be very time consuming and people have less time on their hands nowadays.
One of the most successful wedding planners in Malta is Sarah Young. She’s a vibrant committed woman with an eye for detail and undaunted by new challenges. Her team and her can plan your wedding from beginning to end according to your specifications and budget.
Sarah Young will take care of the venue, bridal wear, catering, photographer/videographer, invitations and souvenirs and even accommodation for foreign guests among many other things.
Other popular wedding planners in Malta are; Magic moments (magicmomentsmalta.com), who specialize in overseas weddings and Weddings in Malta (wednmalta.com).
There are hundreds of venues suitable for all sorts of wedding in Malta.
Here is a list of the most popular ones:
- Castello Dei Baroni – Tel/Fax No: (+356) 21 573483
- Hilton – Contact: Johanna Cremona – Banqueting Executive – Tel No: (+356) 23 73 3666
- Palazzo Parisio – Contact: Justine Pergola, PR & Events Manager – Tel No: (+356) 21 412461
- Villa Arrigo – Tel No: (+356) 21 232127/8
- The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux – Tel No: (+356) 21 450560
- The Riviera Resort & Spa – Tel No: (+356) 21 525900 / 22 899678
- Grand Hotel Gozo – Tel No: (+356) 21 563840
- Ta’ Frenc Restaurant – Tel No: (+356) 21 553888
Wedding dresses and Men’s hire services
What’s a wedding without the right dress? You’ll find many places in Malta where you can find the perfect dress for you at the right price. Below are the most popular bridal shops in the Maltese islands:
- Eurosposa – Constitution Street, Mosta – Tel No: (+356) 21 434318 / 21 423761
- Wedding Bells – Colesium Arcades, Valletta – Tel No: (+356) 21 224234
- Monsoon – Bisazza Street, Sliema – Tel No: (+356) 21 317951
- Centro Sposa – 170, St. Joseph High Street, Hamrun – Tel No: (+356) 21 223374
- Ivory&Co – Notabile Road, Attard – Tel No: (+356) 21 423858
Photographers and Videographers
Tying the knot with that special someone is certainly an occasion you want to remember for the rest of your life so you definitely want the right person there to capture every moment for you. Below is a list of the most poplar photographers and videographers in Malta:
- Fotogenic Studio – 63, St.Sebastian Street, Qormi – Tel No: (+356) 21 445647
- Gino Galea – 198, Eucharistic Congress Road, Mosta – Tel No: (+356) 21 422371 / 21 416537
- Cachia Roderick – Pinkish Line, Republic Square, Zejtun – Tel No: (+356) 21 659314
Last but not least every bride and groom needs a stylish way of getting around on their special day. Whether you are looking for something classic and traditional or something modern and luxurious the establishments below can provide you with what you’re looking for.
- AVIS – 50, Msida Seafront, Msida MSD 9043 – Tel No: (+356) 25 677129 / 25 677130
- Drive-a-Way Ltd – 1, Nicolo Isouard Street, Sliema – Tel No: (+356) 21 331105
- Meli Group of Companies Ltd – 90, Fremond Street, Qormi QRM 11 – Tel No: (+356) 21 487030
- Vintage – Nicola Ardoino Street, Qawra SPB08 – Tel No: (+356) 21 576492
I hope that the above information can make the preparations for your very special day less stressful. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further information or comments.